The California with one year’s free insurance
Available on new California T6 models collected and registered between 1st November and 31st December 2019 for drivers aged 25-75.
Volkswagen Car Insurance is provided and underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
- £300 Standard Excess
- Social, Domestic and Pleasure use (Business Use for acceptable occupations)
- Windscreen replacement excess of £75 (if using an approved windscreen supplier)
- Personal belongings cover up to £250 (excludes loss of money)
All drivers must:
- Be aged 25-75
- Be permanent residents of England, Scotland or Wales
- Have held a full UK or EU driving licence for at least 2 years
- Have no fault or theft claims within the last 3 years
- Have no more than one minor conviction in the last 5 years
- Not have been banned or disqualified within the last 5 years
The main driver must be the first registered keeper of the vehicle.
Vehicle qualifying criteria
Available for new Volkswagen California T6 stock vehicles built to the manufacturers UK specification and sold via an authorised Volkswagen UK retailer.
Fees and charges
If you make any temporary or permanent changes to your policy during the year you may have to pay an administration fee. Please refer to your schedule for details of the administration fee.
How to activate your cover
You should activate your cover at least 48 hours before collecting your vehicle.
Not available in conjunction with any other insurance offer, including complimentary 5 day insurance.
Your Van Centre will provide you with the following information:
- Vehicle registration number
- Order date
- Order number
- Vehicle collection date
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Van Centre number
Once you have these details, please call us on 0345 877 6452 and subject to eligibility we will set up your one year’s free insurance. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday.